Serving all of Southern California.
Five reasons why you need professional services
1. You will need photography makeup, not just everyday makeup. A professional’s makeup kit contains a wide range of products, most of which are waterproof, and specifically designed for HD cameras. Rest assured your makeup and hair will look perfect and beautiful from all the angles. We know it’s your big day; settle for nothing less than perfection.
2. Applying photography makeup is not the same as your everyday makeup. A professional is trained to know exactly what products are designed for flash photography and application techniques so you look and feel natural. Whether you want airbrush or traditional foundation, professional application is the best choice.
3. A professional takes lighting, location and environment into account. A pro thoroughly understands all the various factors which will affect your look and your hair. Time of year, time of day, indoor, outdoor; all these factors matter .
4. With your input we will create a look which is tailor-made for you and you alone.
5. Your day will be filled with emotions and stress. Imagine trying to focus on perfectly applying your makeup and doing your hair with the constant interruption of last minute details. A professional focuses on you exclusively, ensuring a flawless look which will last from the start of your event through the hugs, kisses, tears of joy and last dance.
No party is too small or too large. From 1 to 30 or more, we can easily accommodate your makeup and hair styling needs. As a team of mobile Artists we provide services at a location convenient to you, on your special day.
Also, we don’t just work with you, but with your entire wedding or event team. Count on us to work with your location coordinator, planner, photographer and videographer.
Please contact us for a quote.